Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wilton Advanced Flowers Final Cake!!!

Here is the finished product of my Advanced Flowers Wilton Cake Decorating class!

All flowers were hand made using royal icing.

I made the basket-weave with home made buttercream frosting. 

 
It is a two layer gluten free coconut cake with a coconut meringue frosting in the middle.

In love with my finished product!

xoxo   !!!



I'm topsy turvy tuesdays









Photobucket







Gluten-Free Wednesdays







Photobucket


Ladybird Ln

12 comments:

  1. Awesome. Prettiest cake I ever saw.Is it too pretty to eat???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW , I am really impressed!!!!I never saw a cake in a bakery that was as beautiful as this one! <3 Muz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW-MY HUBBY IS GF TOO AND HE CALLS ME WIFEY SO U CAN IMAGINE MY SMILE WHEN I SAW YOUR NAME-GF WIFEY!!! THIS CAKE IS BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks great and sounds wonderful! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job! The flowers are AWESOME and I just love a cake with basket weave! And home made buttercream is to die for. I've been spoiled with buttercream ever since I took the first class...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the sweet comments!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! Wilton classes are how I started out too! Such a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers, a yummy cake with full of cream is best gift for any kids on birthday party. Its photograph will be best for my card creation work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Yes I am back again, this time to pass on the "Triple Cute Blog Award" to you! Congrats! Stop by http://mrsfoxssweets.blogspot.com/2011/11/triple-cute-blog-award-liebster-award.html to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!