Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Two Loves: Lieutenant Belanger & the Asian Market

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my first most important love in the whole wide world... 

Lieutenant Belanger!

**cue fireworks**


This past week my hubby got promoted to Lieutenant in the Coast Guard and at the "ceremony" I pinned his new shoulder boards on  :)

I also brought cake.

Because that's what good military wives do  ;)

(but it got dug into before I could even take nice pics!  it was my best buttercream work I've done to date!)


But probably the most fun part about his promotion was our discovery of an Asian grocery store afterwards.  (we are such an exciting couple)

The produce, rice noodles, spices, and weird Asiany foods galore!  Ohhh and the prices = fantabulous:

Pacific Supermarket: 1015 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA

yeah, I took a picture of my receipt just to make ya'll jealous.

$19.47 for 20 awesome items. 

So guess who's going there this Tuesday at 8:50 am and waiting in the parking lot until they open?

You know who  ;)


And congratulations again to my Beau, the cutest military man ever!  Love you.

(us right before his graduation from the Coast Guard Academy  4 years ago!!)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Beau! I can not believe it has been 4 years. Love you both,,,, miss you T H I S much. Grandma and Graandpa B

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!