Monday, December 5, 2011

Autumn Craftiness

Thought I'd take a quick break from sugar crafting and post some of my craft projects I did throughout the Fall  :-)

My Autumn wreath.  
Still haven't taken it down because I love it so much!

I made these napkins for my bestie Meagan's birthday!  I'm still not a pro with my sewing machine but these were great practice!  
I used this tutorial from Skip to My Lou to make them.


Here's my Thanksgiving table decor!  Ah my cornucopia basket is to die for!  I also made the two fabric pumpkins (see I told you I'm craft woman... I can't just pick one hobby!)
Although it's past Pumpkin time... I used this tutorial from a Navy wife I met here in flight school: Diary of a Preppy Mom.

Thanksgiving just ended up being the two of us.  But that didn't stop me from breaking out my fancy tablecloth.  Or napkins.  Or silverware :-)

Our amazing feast.  14 pound turkey roasted to perfection!  Sweet potato pecan casserole.  G-free stuffing! Veggies.  Gravy.  And mmmm Pumpkin Mousse!  (not pictured boo) 

Oh, and here are my ugly turkey cake pops.  That were way too heavy and fell off the stick.  They have a hole on the top of their heads were the stick was so I call these the Turkeys ready to be cooked for Thanksgiving dinners haha.  Sad.


Wait for my Christmas craft post.  This girl has been one busy bee  ;-)




1 comment:

  1. A girl after my own heart <3 A real feast for the eyes and belly ! hehehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!