Wednesday, July 18, 2012

i am not perfect.

you see, i think i portrayed myself inaccurately in one of my recent posts.  i believe i made myself out to be some kind of amazing health nut who always eats clean, works out like a fitness model, and who never ever gives into temptation.


but let me tell you... i. am. not. perfect.


please, let me explain:


within a 24 hour period:


 i murdered


i devoured


i ravaged


i grieved


i raged


...and then i did it all over again.


here is my victim.  a 14.1 oz Belgium Milk Chocolate Bar.  {dipped with no calorie caramel sauce?  don't quite buy that statement but it didn't stop me from buying it either}




you see?  i don't have self control.  i can only go so long before something disastrous like this happens.  and it was so good.  but sooooo bad.  my running has been crap since i ate it {in addition to traveling for the past 2 weeks...} 


but you know what?  it's completely normal.  we all have weaknesses.  like me and cheese.  and apparently chocolate.


oops.


once i have a few bites of those things i just want more and more and more.


on a happier note... i guess me running 18 miles this weekend makes up for all those sinfully sweet Belgium calories??  right??  


until next time lovelies, remember moderation.  a little bit here and there keeps ravaging under control... do as i say, not as i do!  ;)








1 comment:

  1. Love this, had to laugh out loud while reading it because I know exactly what this is like! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!