Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Passing of an Amazing Friend

I would like to take a moment to share the saddening news one of our dear friends passed away this Sunday.  Levi Masalin and his cousin James passed away Sunday from a tragic motorcycle accident.


Levi was an amazing friend, brother, and son; full of life, love, and laughter.  The moment you met Levi you felt at home and you had an instant friendship.  I loved his humor... he filled the room with laughter and happiness.  He was one amazing person that touched the hearts of all those he knew.  I am so thankful I was able to have known such a sweet and caring boy.  


During this heartbreaking time, I ask of you to keep the Masalin family in your thoughts and prayers.  They have reached out to so many and have become a second family to many coasties like Beau.  They are one of the most loving families I know.  Together we can help them pull through this trying time.


Upon hearing this saddening news, I immediately got to thinking how precious and delicate life is.  We need to live each day like it's our last.  And we need to love each other unconditionally whether it be through saying "I love you," giving a hug, or simply sharing a smile with a stranger.  Take time to do these things... Levi certainly did.


Dear Levi, you are missed and loved so much.  Rest peacefully in eternally happiness and love.


Love,  
   Michelle & Beau
Levi with the boys at our wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!