Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gum Paste & Fondant Class! Part 2

   Here are some of the flowers we made in class Tuesday night!
Daisy

Chrysanthemum 
(not sure I've ever seen one that looks like 
this... ok, Wilton!)

Fantasy Flower
(don't mind the two tone... I was running out of gumpaste!)

   And now... I'm working on two cakes... one for my final gumpaste class, which will be pretty with lots of flowers... and a Disney Halloween cake!  I entered the Wilton Hobby Lobby cake challenge October 22.  So I've started making some Halloween decorations.
Spiiiiders!

Gravestones!

    So much fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your flowers! I am a huge Disney fan, so I can't wait to see what your Halloween Cake looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passed my blog,btw would you mind to be feature guest at blog http://showyourcake.blogspot.com/
    for sharing your flower.

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. Fox! The Halloween cake will be quite fun... with a Mickey Mouse theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marda... I'd love to! Thank you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!