Monday, October 31, 2011

A Halloween Kitty Cat Made Spice Cupcakes!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN RAWR!
Hehe, I decided to be a kitty this year for Halloween... so I made some ears out of sparkly black felt and sewed them onto a headband... added some whiskers, a nose, and kitty cat eyes...

(here's a close up of my hair for those of you who are interested in seeing the new color)

Bama and I are waiting for the kiddies to come Trick-or-Treat so we did a photo shoot!  (Khloe and Hubby are taking a nap...)

Oh!  And this kitty made spice cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream to celebrate this Autumn event!
 Blood and spiders and scary ghost Kitty
Oh My!












1 comment:

  1. You are too cute Catwoman. Your hair looks great. Now you look at least 15...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!