Sunday, August 12, 2012

California Dreaming {Reality}

So I think I've bragged a lot to my family about how I live in the most amazing place ever.

So here's the proof in the pudding  :)

These gorgeous pictures were taken while running in our "backyard"and "front yard"... all of which are within walking and running distance from our little home.

And while we're talking about running, I'd like to announce that I am officially half way through my training.  Today I ran up Montara Mountain {again} which is about 2,000 feet high.  I ran 13 miles in 2 and 1/2 hours, which isn't too shabby considering I ran up a mountain! Now I have two more months of training.  And this week I'm kicking it off with 35 miles.  
view from trail going to top of Montara Mountain


view of the Bay and Sweeney Ridge Trail, another one of my favorite places to run

the fog rolling in






Linda Mar Beach





Linking up at these Fabulous Parties:
 Made It By Monday @ Baked in the SouthMade from Scratch Monday @ Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease Mangia Mondays @ Delightfully DowlingTuesday Talent Show @ Chef in TrainingCrazy Sweet Tuesday @ Crazy for Crust, Gluten Free Wednesdays @ The Gluten-Free HomemakerAllergy Free WednesdaysSweet Treats & Swanky Stuff @ Something SwankyAnything Goes Linky @ Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Michelle. Looks like paradise to me. Can,t wait to see it. Keep up the training. Wish I could run like that. Just walking for me. Love,DAD...xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!