Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cutesy Cupcake Cookies {GF, Dairy Free, Nut Free}

 It's pretty obvious I have already failed at my first New Years Resolution... *ahem* I should have posted last week... But that's ok.  Because... I have been oh so busy doing stuff.  {insert sarcasm}
And because I've been swamped with busy-ness (like a gazillion loads of laundry with my new fancy washing machine!) I've decided to share these gluten free, dairy free, nut free sugar cookies with you.
I made these cookies for my awesomesauce neighbor to bring in to her students.  And since 99% of kids have allergies these days, she asked that they be free of those three allergens.  
The verdict?  Totally kid approved.  Easy to roll out and shape with a cookie cutter.  And cute.  Super cute.  
Want to try the recipe?  I followed Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom's Sugar Cookie Recipe and simply made royal icing to decorate!  Easy Peesy.  And yummy wummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!