Friday, October 12, 2012

NWM

Today my best friend Meagan and her husband drive in from Oregon... my first guests at our new house!  I am so so excited to see her.  I cannot believe it has been over a year and a half since we last saw each other.

And guess what we're doing this weekend?

It's really here.  Finally.  Four months of training.  Wish me luck!

Linking up at these Fabulous Parties: Made It By Monday @ Baked in the South, Made from Scratch Monday @ Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease , Mangia Mondays @ Delightfully Dowling, Tuesday Talent Show @ Chef in Training, Crazy Sweet Tuesday @ Crazy for Crust, Gluten Free Wednesdays @ The Gluten-Free Homemaker, Allergy Free Wednesdays, Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff @ Something Swanky, Anything Goes Linky @ Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo, Sweets for A Saturday @ Sweet As Sugar Cookies

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Anne of Recipesup.com, on our website you can promote your blog win prizes and cash. I invite you to go and take a look. Your blog will be in the top rank of Recipesup blogs. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!