Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesdays with Michelle: Housewarming Party!

  So today's "thought-provoking" post will be short and sweet.  


  Beau and I are hosting a housewarming party at our new house this Saturday!  We think about fifteen people or so are going to come!  (Yay!  I can finally make new friends!)  


  But anyways, I basically have all the food planned out except for a meat or main dish of sorts.  


  We have a spiral ham in the freezer- what are your thoughts on cooking a ham for a summer party?  I know ham will go well with homemade mac'n'cheese, but what about cold quinoa salad, "raw" tacos (no worries, not meat!), spinach artichoke dip, etc...?  I feel like that combo is kinda weird.


  Suggestions would be great!  




xoxo
Michelle


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!