Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Housewarming Party... for Us!

A few weeks ago we hosted a Housewarming Party at our new home!  We invited Beau's Coastie co-workers and friends, our neighbors, and my hometown friend Liz!  We had such a wonderful time and I {finally} made a few new friends!
I made a delicious white sangria with our good friend "2 Buck Chuck" from Trader Joe's...


This "Home Sweet Home" bunting was so much fun to make and it made quite a statement!  I love the summery warm colors.  I have two more exact buntings for sale in my Etsy Shop.  You can find it HERE if you're interested  :)

No party is ever complete without desserts!

Mini Peanut Butter Cookie "Smores" Cups... melted mini marshmallows and chocolate buttercream add extra yumminess to the flourless peanut butter cookie base.

Aren't they so cute?!

Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats.


Cake Pops... which were devoured!  I think I know now of a few Coasties who would be excellent spokespeople for my pops - like the two that ate about 5 each... yeah, I saw you sneaking back to take more!

For the savory dishes, I made Baked Chicken Sausage Penne, Bean Dip, my Mom's awesome Spinach Artichoke Dip, veggies and hummus, and these delish Vegan Cabbage Tacos.  

Fresh Quinoa with Basil, Cranberries, Lemon Juice, and lots of veggies

And homemade Almond Thyme Crackers with Sea Salt.

It was such a lovely party and Beau and I cannot wait to host another one!

Thank you to all who came!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy, yummy, yummy. I just ate lunch and that made me hungry. As usual, done with Panache. I'll be expecting some munchies soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning granpa b

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!